We use a number of different cookies on our website. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this website and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
- provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
- tailor our content.
- remarket relevant information and resources to website visitors.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use assessment packages or make use of billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies and pixels are used to deliver relevant ads, track email marketing or ad campaign performance and efficiency. This includes Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Our websites runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. This includes Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and Linkedln Ads. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.